2011年5月17日星期二

Ask God for a Man on Tommy Hilfiger

When the Oscar wining actress Nicole Kidman talks about her husband Keith Urban, the woman will be immersed in great happiness: “In fact, he is exactly the man I pray for.” Kidman admitted she was crazy on his manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
“After I met him, I used to think why God cannot give me a man with something wild, the man like Keith Urban on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. Then my dream come true”. Kidman said with a laugh on her interview with “People” magazine.
God treat her well by sending this perfect man on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt to Kidman. Being so fascinated by his overwhelming wild charm on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt, this graceful actress married Urban in 2006 and had their daughter, Sunday Rose two years later. The happy family is living their casual life on a farm outside Nashville.
Kidman said she enjoyed her wonderful family with such a sexy husband on his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. “I know it’s normal for people to ask me the question of family versus career. That is whether chose a romantic love which will last a lifetime or a successful career which makes you a prominent actress.”
“Most people do want an extraordinary career, I believe”, the elegant wife said: “But as for me, I would rather stay with my sweet love on his Tommy Hilfiger man taste and be grateful to God”. The excellent actress indicated that she has shifted her focus on the family to be a good wife and perfect mother: “Now the first priority for me is to support my husband for his music career. I know he is the best and the most energetic artist on his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论