2011年5月15日星期日

Spiderman Need More Man Taste On Tommy Hilfiger

The young actor Andrew Garfield who is the new Spiderman on the big screen indicated it is not an easy to be a hero: “I need more man taste to play a real hero. So I will put on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes the moment I take off the Spiderman costume”.
The 27 years old British gentleman shared his experience of how to be Spiderman in his recent interview with “People” magazine by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans and boots: “I should be stronger and more like a real man than ever. Being a hero means more power. And it needs a real man who knows how to use this power in the most charming way.
“At first, I felt this was an impossible mission to me for I was too young. But the moment I put on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt I found I was changed into a mature guy with great man taste. Thanks to the magic Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt has brought, I finally feel more like a man,” the new Spiderman recalled with proud.
Andrew also mentioned unlike the shooting of “The Social Network”, the “Spider-Man” work was greater challenge to him: “You know the filming of “The Social Network” is one of my favorite experiences. One important reason is that it is a simple job for me to play my role. It absolutely doesn’t mean I didn’t care. It’s just I am so good at playing a normal guy for that is what I really am. An ordinary man like that doesn’t need me to try so hard for getting more manly charm from Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.
“Playing Spiderman is a massive challenge to me. I have to show my extreme manly charm to prove I am a hero with power. I’m lucky I can accomplish this tough task by getting more man taste from my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater.”

没有评论:

发表评论