2011年5月14日星期六

Wise Decision For Real Man on Tommy Hilfiger

In his hit reality show, Brad Womack has famously dumped two beauties during his new finale in “The Bachelor”. The sexy man told “Us Weekly” that he was not that kind of man who allowed himself to make a decision which didn’t fit into his real life: “A real man on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes will be good at making wise decision for himself”.
Although he has not revealed if he has found The One, this bachelor indicated there would be one biggest factor for him to decide his love life: “I’m telling you I would never try to relocate for being with the woman who gets my final rose. I always regard myself as a free man who enjoys his wild lifestyle on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.”
As a bar owner in Austin, Womack admitted it would kill me if he had to leave his hometown: “I have deep-seeded roots there and all my sweet memories with my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt are staying in Austin. So it is impossible for me to leave this town for anyone. I understand love needs compromise; but this is indeed the only part of love I can’t compromise.”
Womack also implied he had found his love among those gorgeous contestants even though he didn’t tell her name: “The girl knows exactly the type of guy I am. She understands me as a free man on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. She even tells me she won’t mind staying with me in Austin. What we have is real and we own strong connection.”
Luck for this man on his Tommy Hilfiger charm, he may find his true love on this show. So we wait and see which beauty will seize the heart of this sexy bachelor in spring finale. Maybe she will be the wisest decision the man has made on his Tommy Hilfiger style.

没有评论:

发表评论