2011年5月17日星期二

Kelly’s Major Holiday Drama on Dsquared

British It Girl Kelly Osbourne played a holiday drama on Christmas holiday on her cool Dsquared Clothes by ranting at her ex-fiance Luke Worrall. “You are lucky that I have to keep my charm on Dsquared Jeans and try to be civilized. If not, you will meet the very bad girl who will kick you ass.”
Kelly used to be the luckiest girl in everyone’s eye. This talented singer with good taste of fashion by wearing Dsquared Shirt attracts the hot model Luke Worrall. A crowd of girls were jealous of this girl when they heard the engagement announcement of the sweet couple. We all believed the lucky girl would live in her happiness forever until news that Luke cheated on her in July.
Osbourme is reportedly back in London for the holiday with her family on Dsquared Polo Shirt. Maybe Santa forgot to send Christmas good luck to the girl. Kelly was angry and took aim at her British model ex for a failed Christmas reconciliation.
Kelly began her complaint on Twitter by writing: “Although I put on my new Dsquared Cap, this Christmas was not going as well as I imagined. Just found something out that has hurt my feelings so bad.”
“I am mad at Luck Worrall. He has been trying to get back with me. So I came home for Christmas in hope of seeing him on my new Dsquared Hoodies. Meanwhile, he has been cheating me behind my back once again!”
The angry girl continued: “All he did was using me. He is the worst thing that ever happened to me. Darling, your pretty face will only get you so far because you don’t have the brains to back it up”. Then Kelly noted: “I never felt heartbroken like this in my life. Now I only want to have a big shopping in Dsquared store to get over this big humiliation.”

没有评论:

发表评论