2011年5月17日星期二

To Be Healthy for My Children on Tommy Hilfiger

Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg has kept his bad habit of smoking pot for years and the cool guy claimed he just couldn’t live without that refreshment. But in his recent interview, the “Fighter” star put on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Clothes and told “Us Weekly” that he had already dropped that stuff.
“I don’t use those any more, for my children’s sake”, the tough guy emphases: “I want my kids to think me as a healthy and strong dad on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans instead of that sick pothead.” The Palm Springs Film winner seemed determined on his big plan.
Wahlberg who is 39 years old is always regarded as a tough guy on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. The man owns his own unique lifestyle in a wild way by doing whatever he likes: “I think I should have more vigor to achieve anything I want on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. I don’t care what others think of me, bad guy or not. So I smoke pot and I like the feeling.”
This tough guy admitted he didn’t realize the bad influence he had brought to the family until one incident: “We were driving on the road and the smell like ganja came into the car. My little daughter asked me what the smell was and I replied it was just a smelly rat. Then she added: ‘sometimes you smell like that Daddy’. I knew I had to quit.” Wahlberg continued: “It’s hard but I must make it for I want to be a healthy dad on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
“But now I need to become a responsible father for that’s what a real man should do on Tommy Hilfiger style when he has a happy family with four children. I will do anything for my kids. Although I don’t hope I will be their perfect father, at least I can be a good dad with sexy charm on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论