2011年5月14日星期六

Marisa Miller: I Get My Wild Charm from the Tommy Hilfiger

Super model in Victoria’s Secret Marisa Miller is regarded as a sexy girl with overwhelming wild beauty and vigorous charm. In her recent interview with “People” magazine, the gorgeous woman revealed she could never be nice as other sweet girl: “My wild strength all comes from my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
Miller entered into the fashion world and earned praises for her fabulous figure and unique quality on her. Unlike other sexy models in Victoria’s secret, the girl is more fancied by the public for her energetic charm as a sunny girl. No man will resist her feminine wild attraction especially when she is on her sexy Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
Putting on a tight Tommy Hilfiger Shirt, Miller admitted she was a complete wild girl: “It will kill me to put on the elegant dress and stay there like a fair lady. The most fun for me is to ride on my motorcycle to enjoy the crazy on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
The girl also revealed her father influenced her a lot: “My father is my heroic idol on his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. He never forces me to behave like a sweet girl with polite because he know that’s not me. In fact, it is him who has taught me how to ride motorcycle. What could I say? Like father, like daughter.”
“I like the feeling of being outside in nature”, the super model claimed: “It’s so freeing for me. Putting on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater to do those exciting things like surfing or biking has really built my self-esteem and confidence. That’s why I like more challenges in my life. It keeps my energy and youth to take those great challenges bravely on my Tommy Hilfiger wide style”.

没有评论:

发表评论