2011年5月14日星期六

We Will Be Winner in This Fight for Homosexual on Tommy Hilfiger

When he attended one fund-raising event for the restoration of marriage equality, Rocker singer Elton John made an inspiring speech to illustrate his vision of liberty and right. “I don’t need those so-called authority to tell me that I’m not worthy just because I’m gay. We will definitely get victory in the homosexual fight on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
Elton John always regarded himself as a man with fame, fortune and a loving family with his partner. “I think I am one of the normal happy guys on his manly Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. And it’s one lifestyle for us to choose to be gay. I can’t find anything wrong in this kind of life. So why people can’t take gay marriage with calm.”
The singer also mentioned gay couples should be granted the same rights as for the equality of marriage. “Now I have a wedding ring with my partner and we are also having a son together. We haven’t done anything illegal and I can also be a tough man on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt to protect my family. But we can’t get married.”
Although he was overjoyed by the birth of their little son through surrogate mother, it’s not a smooth way for the singer to realize his dream as a father. The couple was turned down when they tried to adopt a boy because their marriage was not legally recognized.
However, John holds his hope for the future by claiming he would be definitely engaged into the good fight for homosexual if necessary. “I will be a brave fighter on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops,” said the rocker in an assertive tone: “And we will be the big winner for justice is on our side”.

没有评论:

发表评论