2011年5月14日星期六

Put on Dsquared for His Wife Back

Jesse James admitted he felt very sad and regretful after seeing the picture of his ex-wife Sandra Bullock went out with her adopted son Louis in her arm on his interview in recent time. Although he was still on his Dsquared Clothes, the hot actor l looked depressed by saying that it was his great tragedy to screw up their marriage and lose his opportunity to be a good father of this adopted son. Now this poor man could not do anything but watch Sandra raising this child alone.
James mentioned that they had passed the adoption proceedings early during the Christmas in 2009 and then on New Year it was James who held Louis home on his Dsquared Shirt. When he was asked why they chose to adopt a kid with another race, James answered he didn’t care if the child was white or black. “My only demand is that we should adopt the kid who needs us most.”
James also said it felt amazing to watch Sandra being a mother for the first time in her life. “I felt my family was in great harmony then”. But this happiness didn’t last long after James cheated on Sandra. “I am so sorry for what I had done. I lied to everyone and hurt people I deeply loved”.
Although Sandra has become the most admirable single mother in America, James said he felt so terrible everytime he thought of the great difficulty for his ex-wife to raise one child on her own. So he decided put on his Dsquared Shoes and find a suitable chance to express his apologize to Sandra in person. “I want Dsquared Jeans can offer me more confidence to come to her face and beg for her forgiveness”.

没有评论:

发表评论