2011年5月17日星期二

He Is Not That Bad Guy On Tommy Hilfiger

If you think Dianna Agron, the bad girl in “Glee” wants to date the same bad guy in her real life by beginning her secret relationship with Alex Pettyfer, you are totally wrong. “He might think himself as a bad boy on his wild Tommy Hilfiger Clothes, but Alex is really a super sweet guy in real life”, Agron couldn’t not hide praises of her new boyfriend to “People” magazine.
It is the first time for the young “Glee” star to admit her romance with this sexy actor. Unlike that bitch in her show, Agron is a nice girl who enjoys her sweet love quietly with a good man. The star also indicated it was the overwhelming Tommy Hilfiger Jeans on Alex that changed her impression on this guy.
The couple began their romance while costarring in the upcoming the new movie “I Am Number Four”. “Actually it is our director who has set us up. He suggested me to meet this guy before coming in front of the cameras. I followed his advice by having my first meet with the bad boy in everyone’s month”.
The star also described details of their first dinner: “In fact, I’m easily go crazy for a real man with Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. So when this man came to me on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Shirt, I have already developed a little crush on him. I became so nervous that I was really worried being awkward in the face of this man”.
But everything turned to be perfect and the two get familiar with each other: “Alex always calls himself as a wild guy on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops, but I know he is really nice for I always keep great faith in men on Tommy Hilfiger style.”

没有评论:

发表评论