2011年5月14日星期六

“Gossip Girl” Put on Tommy Hilfiger and Continue to Be a Cool Rocker

The teenage star Taylor Momsen who is famous for “Little Jenny Humphrey” in the popular episode “Gossip Girl” is walking further from that sweet girl who adores those fabulous dresses in Upper East Side. The girl has her own music dream by putting on cool Tommy Hilfiger Clothes to be a wild rocker.
This “Gossip Girl” is no stranger to the spotlight for her rebellious image with her band “The Pretty Reckless”. After the news that Momsen would leave from “Gossip Girl” for a while with her character, the singer admitted her music career had now taken up most of her energy: “In fact, I’m more devoted into my rock world. I love the crazy I get whenever I give performance on my own stage by putting on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“.
On talking of those negative reports which surround her constantly, Momsen said: “It will be ridiculous for me to care about what others think about me. All I should do is to create more wonderful songs to prove myself as an excellent singer who is doing what she likes on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
The 17 years old star also advised people not to believe those things they have read about her on the papers: “None of them is true. That is definitely not the real me. In fact, I just want to be a simple rocker who put her whole energy on music on wild Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. I hate those spotlights around me and being judged by all kinds of people.”
Being a young singer who has grown up so fast, Momsen claimed she was not that complicated as the public think: “I’m still that girl who stick to her crazy music dream all the time on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论