2011年5月14日星期六

I Am Unique On Dsquared

Justin Bieber, the hottest boy in the world last year committed he had nothing in common with other 16 years old boys on his exclusive interview with “People” magazine on his Dsquared Jeans: “I mean I owns unique charm by putting on Dsquared Clothes. I’m more like a real man, right?”
“I’m not trying to be so arrogant, but when I walked down the street, a girl saw me and then she looked back at me. It indeed means I am special right? I think part of my attraction came from my new Dsquared Polo Shirt“.
This popular also claims another charm on himself is his uniqueness. “I’m not a normal boy, you know. I always think differently and sometimes even in a crazy way. But this is what a real musician like: go nuts in music world on Dsquared Shirt.”
Bieber also said he knew his fame had brought a crowd of haters on him: “Many younger guys would not cool to me because all their girlfriends are crazy on me. It’s OK they don’t come to my concert. But one day they will think me Dsquared Cap. Maybe it should wait for them to grow up and become as mature as me.”
“There are indeed a lot of guys who are waiting there for me to make a mistake so that they could drag me out of my stage. So I should behave better and try not to mess all this up. I don’t expect all of them will like me in the end; but I really don’t want to make bad decision which will change my current life. I enjoy who I am at the moment. In fact, I adore my manly charm on Dsquared Swimwear very much.

没有评论:

发表评论