2011年5月15日星期日

I Am Unparallel Awesome On Dsquared

Ever since he has played the elite twins Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in the new movie “The Social Network”, Armie Hammer is asked the same question by most of people: “Hey man, where is your twin?” “Firstly it’s funny. But now I will yell back: “Hey, I am the only twin with unparallel charm on Dsquared Clothes“.
But this big guy can’t deny the twin in this famous movie has earned higher reputation for his excellent performance of two different characters. Hammer also gets praises for his good taste on Dsquared Jeans on fashion world. His unique Dsquared Polo Shirt often pushes him into spotlight of every fashion event.
On his recent interview with “Us Weekly”, Armie Hammer put on his handsome Dsquared Shirt and began to talk about his funny personal details. “Although now most people come to me and tell me they like my strapping figure on my manly Dsquared Cap, this good look didn’t help me get so many chances in acting career at the begining. Instead, I even lost several jobs for they thought my six foot was too big for the character.”
On speaking of his funny last name, Hammer admitted that this name was also a trouble to him: “When I was a kid, this name was often teased by other boys. And I even got a nickname ‘Baking Soda Boy’”, the 4 years old young actor recalled with a smile: “Then I punched one kid who called me like that for I’d taken it for a whole year. The nickname ended in this way. But it’s a little savage so I won’t do this when I’ve grown up and put on my Dsquared Swimwear like a gentleman.”

没有评论:

发表评论