2011年5月14日星期六

Back To the Good Mom on Juicy Couture after the Wedding

The fashion girl Nicole Richie finally gets back from her big wedding. When she appeared on one show, the lady was not as splendid as others imagine. “Wedding exhausts me. So lucky I could survive and put my Juicy Couture Clothes back on me.”
After remaining her relationship with her 31 boyfriend Joel Madden, Richie finally realized her dream by holding one romantic wedding with her lover. But the bride admitted things were not as wonderful as she thought.
“You know I’ve been dreaming a romantic wedding like a fairy tale since I was a little girl. Now I’ve met the right guy on my glamorous Juicy Couture Tracksuit and then I got my dream wedding. But it turns out the real wedding is so exhausting. I should make careful preparation of every detail in the wedding in case of something wrong.”
As a mother of one daughter and a son, Richie complained a perfect wedding was much harder than being a perfect mom on Juicy Couture Bracelets. “Now I realize there is no perfect wedding at all for it is unreal. But I’ve been back to my real life. I will work harder to be one perfect wife and mother on my Juicy Couture Earrings”.
On talking of her next plan, Richie indicated no kid would be involved: “I’m quite satisfied by having two children around me and it’s enough. So I think it is no necessary for them to have another pal. I need a good time of rest for I have already put my entire energy into this wedding. But I will soon regain my splendor with great elegance on my Juicy Couture Sandals.”

没有评论:

发表评论