2011年5月14日星期六

She Won’t Escape From My Dsquared Any Way

No one ever said marriage was easy and the “Girls Gone Wild” founder Joe Francis feels the same way with deep impression. The man has just created a big drama on his handsome Dsquared Clothes by announcing ending his seven-week marriage with his wife Christina McLarty.
After tying the knot in early November, Joe told “US Weekly” magazine that he has separated from this new wife on the interview when he was putting on Dsquared Shirt, looking a little depressed.
This young talented man also admitted he had learnt a lot from marriage: “Things completely changed in the relationship and it just became painful when we got married. I still remember the first time Christina told me how charming she thought I was on my Dsquared Polo Shirt. I’m overjoyed for I have already got the same feeling about her.”
A source close to the couple indicates that “the couple is not sure if they are going to divorce yet. They are just taking some time apart.” “Christina told me she was still obsessed with the Dsquared Jeans on Joe. They are still evaluating their relationship. But Francis is not that kind of guy who could express his genuine feeling in a perfect way.”
Joe also admitted it was mainly his fault: “We came across many disagreements in our marriage. Once we argued on something and I said hurting words. I’m so regret. Maybe I haven’t been ready to be a responsible husband. But I still hope to reconcile with her because my love to her won’t change. I’ll prove to her that I’m going to change into a real man on Dsquared Shoes. I’ll be a qualified husband this time and won’t let her down”.

没有评论:

发表评论