2011年5月14日星期六

Being a Mom Needs More Courage on Juicy Couture

The “Country Strong” actress Gwyneth Paltrow revealed her depression after giving birth of the second child: “I need more courage to be a good mom on my Juicy Couture Clothes then,” Paltrow told “People” magazine that she found herself living in a nightmare those days.
It happened when her son Moses was born when the actress began to feel something different: “I couldn’t feel my heart and emotions. Everything lost meaning to me. I couldn’t even find myself on my favorite Juicy Couture Tracksuit. So I began to think if it meant I was a terrible mother”.
Paltrow also said it was her husband, “Coldplay” frontman Chris Martin suggested her suffering from postpartum depression: “At first I couldn’t believe it. It’s just so hard to acknowledge the problem In my mind, postpartum depression meant my incapability of looking after my own child. You know I always regard myself as one perfect mother on my elegant Juicy Couture Sandals”.
But with the support of her beloved husband, Paltrow began to combat with the depression with great courage on Juicy Couture Earrings. “My husband helps me a lot. I can totally depend on him. He was the one who cheered me up by telling me his admiration on my charm on Juicy Couture Bracelets during those dark days.”
The Oscar winning actress also admitted she needed to coax him to talk about his true feeling: “He is a British guy. That means he is a little difficult to open his heart. But I have the secret with my fabulous Juicy Couture Purse . He would tell me I’m so special on Juicy Couture style and then the talk begins. Communicating is so important for otherwise there will be no relationship and romance exsisting”.

没有评论:

发表评论