2011年5月17日星期二

Katy Perry wants to have ‘lots of children’ on Juicy Couture

It is a good thing that we hear the 26 years old pop music singer Katy Perry wants to be an elegant mother on Juicy Couture Clothes with her husband Russell Brand who married in October. “I don’t want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children,” she told “Grazia” magazine in U.K. on wearing her fabulous Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
The “California Girl” said she decided to keep her marriage a priority for now: “Marriage brings me the idea to be a perfect mom on my charming Juicy Couture Earrings. I want to do it right now.”
But that may have to wait until she and Brand don’t have such busy schedules? “Yes, we are both so busy, but this is a huge part of my life. It means a lot to me. I can totally call the shots on my schedule for this big plan.” Perry replied with great excitement.
“There are weekends for Russ and weekends for me and my friends. Neither of us ever wants to lose ourselves or the other in fame. So I have faith to be a gentle on Juicy Couture Bracelets in the near further. I know both of us will put family beyond everything”.
On talking of her lover, the superstar was in great happiness: “Every day he amazes me. He makes me laugh like no one else. We are each other’s perfect match. He is the one who knows me best. I’m enjoying his sweet words on my Juicy Couture Sandals. He always says I will be the best mother with great elegance ever on my Juicy Couture Purse. I know it not merely flattery. And I won’t let him down”.

没有评论:

发表评论