2011年5月14日星期六

Put on Dsquared for His Fifth Wedding

The Hollywood star Lorenzo Lamas is busy preparing his fifth wedding recently. And it is said that he especially asked Dsquared designer to design one suit for his big day. “I want to look as young as my wife on Dsquared Clothes. Although it is a little hard, I know Dsquared Shirt can make it.”
When he accepted one interview on his Dsquared Jeans in Los Angles last Saturday, this 52 years old actor told the media he was going to marry his 23 years old girlfriend in April next year. “Being with her I feel I am still young, especially when I put on Dsquared Shoes.”
This star must be very familiar with those wedding proceedings for it will be his fifth wedding. And his last marriage was with Shauna Sand, the hot cover girl of “Playboy”. Lorenzo joked all the young hot girls were attracted by his charm whenever he put on Dsquared Swimwear. “Dsquared Polo Shirt makes me feel young and attractive.”.
On speaking of his big wedding, Lorenzo got excited: “It would be an amazing wedding. We found one nice hotel and contacted the manager there to ask his help for a very special and romantic wedding. And the first thing is that I will definitely hold my bride’s hand on my Dsquared Cap. I’ve asked the Dsquared designers to design one suit especially for this big occasion to make me look as young as my pretty wife”.
Lorenzo also mentioned their big day will be eleven days after one-year anniversary of his daughter Shayne Lamas and Nik Richie. “My daughter and son-in-law will come to my wedding too. But it will be a simple ceremony without too many guests. I want to share my romantic moment with my good friends and families on my handsome Dsquared Jacket.”

没有评论:

发表评论