2011年5月7日星期六

Teen Wolf Desires More Man Taste on Dsquared

Taylor Lautner, the hot werewolf in “Twilight” series admitted himself a big fan of Tom Cruise and desired the same man taste like his lofty role model on Dsquared Clothes.
Trying to transform from a teen boy to a real actor with bigger ambitions, Lautner told “Us Weekly” magazine that he was going to take Tom Cruise as the most perfect model to be a real man on Dsquared Jeans: “When I was filming “Abduction”, my director told me to watch the transition of Cruise from his movie in different phase. Then I was impressed. What he did as a young man was totally different from his current image as a mature man. He changed his style in a successful way”.
It’s just so easy for us to see Cruise go back and forth between emotional drama and heroic action movie. This man is so good at showing his charm as a tough guy as well as an emotional man on his Dsquared Shirt with great man taste.
“Tom Cruise is an ideal model to me. I want to be the same wonderful actor who could express his real emotion like a real man on Dsquared Polo Shirt. It will be an awesome challenge for me and I have a faith that I will make the same successful transition as Cruise did on my manly Dsquared Cap”.
Singleton, his director of “Abduction” also said Lautner owned the potential to accomplish this kind of switch: “People would find a more mature Taylor in this movie. He has done things he’s never done before by putting on his Dsquared Swimwear to show a fresh charm with amazing man taste. The boy has grown into a real man on his Dsquared Hoodies.”

没有评论:

发表评论