2011年5月14日星期六

Being Grandma Means No Juicy Couture Any More

When she went to “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” as a guest by putting on Juicy Couture Clothes in recent time, Tina Knowles, mother of the pop music queen Beyonce Knowles was troubled by the news that her famous daughter was carrying a baby. “I don’t want to be a grandma so early for I can still show my charm by wearing my Juicy Couture Tracksuit right now. No grandma will put on Juicy Couture Sandals.”
One of the reasons for Mrs. Knowles to come to the show with her Juicy Couture Earrings is to clarify the rumor that her daughter, the pop music queen will have her first baby with Jay-Z. There came out shocking news from one well-known magazine in the other day that Beyonce was overjoyed by hearing that she had been pregnant for three months. This famous pop singer married Jay-Z, the outstanding Rap singer in New York City in 1998.
Tina also said that although her daughter liked children very much, Beyonce was not ready for being a mother and the pop star was keeping her full focus on singing career now. “She still wants to show her charm on Juicy Couture Bracelets and gives her performance by touring around the whole world. Having babies will stop all those perfect plans”.
Mrs. Knowles was funny on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” when she was asked the rumor of her daughter’s pregnancy: “Of course I’ve heard of this rumor and that is why I come here. Actually it is me who will have a baby instead of my daughter”. After saying that, Tina laughed and explained immediately: “I’m obviously kidding. But although I am also looking forward to holding my grandchildren, I don’t want her giving me a baby for now. Grandma means no Juicy Couture Purse on me any more. Then I will be a real old woman”.

没有评论:

发表评论